Monday, January 12, 2015

Something for Sale that I'd Like to Keep for Myself...



It should come as no surprise to anyone that part of the great fun of selling vintage goods is the shopping. I HATE to shop for clothes, shoes, home goods (I know I'm weird!), but a good rummage sale gets my motor revving.

I just bought this ultra-cool store display for Lady Fair corsage "wristlets." And I love it. And I would love to keep it--look how good it looks hanging on my wall--but I won't.

Self-control--it's what separates the vintage item merchant from an episode of "Hoarders."

 P.S. It's in my store Betty and Dot right now--come and get it!

2 comments:

Various and Sunday said...

Very cute! All through high school, my first boyfriend, Jeff, would get me wrist corsages for dances. Better than sticking a pin in your dress!

Anonymous said...

But you won't keep it for yourself because it would be wrong to deprive others. Very very wrong. Right? :-) B.