Sunday, July 15, 2012

SOP: Week Three

Well, as predicted, I was busy this week with preparations for our houseguest--where is that robot housekeeper like the Jetsons had?! It's 2012, people!--and then enjoying her company. I'm not even sure I did ANY photo sorting...oh, well.

Next up: this little mess o' patterns in the garage. Etsy pattern storage is a problem: I have, um, some patterns. This area is adjacent to where the listed patterns are stored. This pile is a mix of patterns that are incomplete (so I can't list them) and patterns that just have had no action on Etsy and are being removed from inventory. It's a conundrum, because I don't quite know what to do with them all. I believe many thrift stores throw sewing patterns away, and that would make me sad! In the meantime, they need to not be lying about willy-nilly, don't you agree?

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Our thrifts sell patterns. And some shops use the patterns to wrap things..maybe you could sell them that way?

JuJu said...

It seems that there would be some kind of pattern holding piece of furniture out there? Almost a filing cabinet for patterns??

I like Andy's wrapping idea! That's quaint!!