Sunday, July 29, 2012

SOP Week 5

I'm a week behind: this was the Week Three challenge. This area looks better! Here it was before...
The unwanted patterns are now sorted into complete and removed from Etsy inventory; incomplete; and not counted but unwanted. Next, I'm going to pull some of them out and give them to someone who wants them (hi, Miss D.!).

I'm behind in part because I had some actual editing work this past week. Now onward to last week's challenge, which has become this week's challenge: we'll revisit cleaning up the bulletin board.

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

I have that exact same green and yellow sewing box.
Good luck this week with our SOP

Anonymous said...

I look forward to them. I'm doing a bit of my own cleanup/toss out/organize so maybe I'll have an actual place for them when they arrive. Thanks again!