Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yum Times Two

Further evidence of just how lucky I am to have my very own Master Chef: above we have polenta with red peppers, zucchini, and poached eggs.
And this is a leek and cheese strata.

YUM times infinity!

BTW, for those who are wondering what washi tape is, it is decorative tape that comes in lots of lovely patterns and colors. The word "washi" means "paper," strictly speaking; there are more nuances, of course, but when one says "washi," it's paper one is talking about. Not only do I covet and hoard washi tape, but I have a whole box full of WASHI! I'll have to share with the blogosphere one of these days...

3 comments:

shari said...

yummy food! lucky you!

Colleen said...

Those look yummy especially the strata. I am going to have to look into that one!

JuJu said...

Those poached eggs are the prettiest things I've ever seen.

And, thank you for the Washi lesson!