Friday, June 1, 2012

Tallulah-Palooza Friday

Tallulah Mae is a music lover. In addition to viol de gamba compositions by Marin Marais, the Carter Family, Bollywood musicals, polkas played on accordion, Ella Fitzgerald, Renaissance polyphony, and the soundtrack to Xanadu, she really enjoys live cello music. And Miss Mae gets a special front row seat--inside my cello case. No, really, she puts herself in there and listens while I practice. After I collect my head, which has exploded from the cuteness, I play and she snoozes.

3 comments:

JuJu said...

I saw Xanadu at the theatre. Yes. I paid to see it.

Oh Miss TM. You never fail on the cuteness scale. (scale? get it???!!)

Colleen said...

You can almost see on her face "It's Friday and time to have my picture taken again???".

She is toooooo cute!

Lap Dog Knits said...

This is soooo sweet...

Such a good doggie!!!