Monday, June 13, 2011

Some Fun Stuff I Did Months Ago But Never Blogged About (SFSIDMABNBA): Part 1

January: It was the Blessing of the Animals...so sweet. The priest was right out of Central Casting, complete with a lovely Irish lilt. There were birds...
And snakes...
Horses, too...
This was the only cat I saw (it was some sort of exotic breed).
But it was mostly about the dogs...dogs of all shapes, sizes, breeds, and tolerance.
This little dude below ALMOST came home with me. I mean, really, LOOK at that face and those green eyes.
Um...
Awww...
Lovely...
Majestic--and huge.
And sweet...
This dog is called Chopper, and he performs, apparently, for charity events...
...riding on a remote-controlled Harley chopper.
This is just a taste...I took tons of photos. Tallulah Mae did not attend--too many other creatures, people, etc. I give her a little blessing and kiss every day, so I think she's pretty well covered...

2 comments:

Mandy Crandell said...

So cute! Well, except for the snake. They give me the shivers. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

JuJu said...

Oh, how did you NOT bring home that new baby to your fold? Those eyes are so pretty.
When I first opened this, I thought you had an audience with the pope. Now, THAT would be a blog post, eh? :-)

kninglet

The young prince had kninglets hanging down his young head.