Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Whether you spent the day in quiet contemplation . . .
. . . or imbibing in a tasty ice cream treat (it's a rule in our household: you must have ice cream on federal holidays). . .
. . . or resting . . .
. . . playing . . .
. . . or perhaps enjoying a favorite beverage (TWO coffees, Tallulah Mae?!?), I hope your Memorial Day was nice!

Please allow me to also brag about my sweet, wonderful, and oh-so-cool husband: he was featured on the front page of the local newspaper in a feature about his passion for collecting records. We knew the story would run today, but we had no idea it would be on the front page (with a picture no less, which does not appear in the online version). Such a surprise when I went out to get the paper this morning...

1 comment:

JuJu said...

What a wonderful article! The things we learn from Bloggerville, eh? Have you guys seen the movie, "High Fidelity?" I'm reminded of your dear husband!

And, Miss TM, would you share your ice cream with me?

Steven and I have been together for 12 years and honestly, I never thought he'd want to marry. He's not the 'MARRYING' kind. That's really why things were such a shock for me. He had always professed he would never marry. I was resigned to that idea. I have no idea who this man is. Probably an impostor, like in soap opera world!!

taness

Is there an album with the word, "Taness" in the title? (I know, I'm cheating, but I wanted to honor your hubby!)