Monday, June 7, 2010

Cranky Pants Alert!!!!




Lordy, was I ever cranky today! Waited all day for something to be delivered, had to cancel my cello lesson and not go to the post office to mail Etsy packages while I waited around. And the thing was delivered...at 7:10 p.m.! Really?

Our TV is broken...and I had the whole first season of The Tudors (I know I'm going to get an email from a certain someone about THAT! Hi, Miss D.!) from the library, which I'd waited weeks for. I got clever and realized I could watch DVDs on my computer, so I happily watched the first disc (not historically accurate, but fun to watch nonetheless. Also? Jeremy Northam, need I say more?). I put the second one in and...nada. Now DVDs won't play on my computer. First they did, and now they don't. ARGH! Little annoyances, but annoyances all the same.

SO, after all that domestic melodrama, the things above were what made me smile today. That face...those flowers from my garden...that face and those flowers. Oh, and a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive. That is all.

1 comment:

JuJu said...

Grrrrrrrrr. Days like that make me crazzzzy!

I hope today will be a much better day for you!

I'm really glad you don't have the (word verification) fubug.