Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Easter Bunny Recycles

Hey, what's this? Why, it's my Easter basket! Hmm...I do love me some beer, for sure, but I'm not particularly a fan of Miller...
But look more closely...it's not filled with beer...
Each slot is filled with assorted wonderful goodies, including multiple chocolate bunnies...
...and three of these, my newest collection (to be blogged about more thoroughly at another time). They're children's clothing brushes...way cute, yes? The Easter Bunny was VERY good to me! And very green, too, using that beer carrier...

P.S. The other Easter Bunny, the one who lives in sunny Arizona, was also very kind to me: cute Easter goodies AND two big bags of my bête noire, M&Ms (yummmmmmm).

2 comments:

JuJu said...

Your Easter Bunny is so eco-friendly.

suzieQ said...

Now, do you get this post, even though it is for a post that was posted on the 9th? Hey look, I used post 4 times so far. Better stop, or you will think a simpleton is writing to you. Will/Can your Easter bunny come to MY house? Those brushes are way too cute! I used to give my kids their birthday presents in, "the bag they came in." They would roll their eyes, but as I said, many times, you don't know what it is, do you? Now they do it to me...a pretty wrapped gift is nice, but a waste of time and money and resources...doesn't that sound cold? But, I am a recycle girl from WAY back...my town in Connecticut had recycling when I was in high school and I graduated in 1971, so I have been doing it for a long time.
Congrats about your win, stopped by to check you out and I will follow you, master.
Crazy thoughts from Maine to you...jealous of an artichoke plant. Gotta get someplace warmer before I get too old.