Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guess What We Made with Overripe Fruit?

An absolutely de-lay-shus plum, apple, and blueberry fruit crisp! So good...I'm actually more of a chocolate or custard or creme brulee gal, but even I had to go back into the kitchen for another spoonful. It cries out for whipped cream or vanilla ice cream...

P.S. Please excuse a) the gnarly baking sheet underneath it; its sole purpose in life is to be put under things that might boil over, and b) the dirty stove top. I spy with my little eye: olive oil!

1 comment:

shari said...

yum! i love plums in anything! and fruit crisps (yes, any kind). i had a baking day, too. i have to tell you that every day when i'm outside and i find foziewisps, i think of you. found me a little white feather on the way to the mailbox. it came in with me. i'll think of something to do with it. i WILL! i promise...