Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bunny Luv

Here's a little felt bunny I made using this cute pattern from talented blogger Betz White (go check out her blog right now--I'll wait...{taps fingers...hums...wonders what to have for breakfast tomorrow}...Good, you're back!).
Unfortunately, my first attempt resulted in a mutant rabbit whose ears grew out of the middle of its back (cue horror movie music: dum dum DUM). Oopsy.
After some vigorous ripping-out--I sewed it really well because it's intended for a baby--I repositioned the ears to more closely resemble a non-genetically engineered bunny. (And yes, it's missing a tail; because it's meant for an infant, I didn't want to sew on anything that he could rip off and put in his mouth...)

Much better--now the baby for whom it is intended won't cry in fright when he sees it...

1 comment:

Various and Sunday said...

I love the heart on its bunny bum! Very cute!!