Sunday, September 2, 2007

B of a B B

Bit of a blog break--we're unplugging and taking a few days off, so . . . don't labor on Labor Day (eat ice cream instead!), and check back at the end of the week.

Also: I had a request for recommendations of "novels set in Victorian England," apropros my listed obsession over on the sidebar (and yes, I'm still obsessed with them), so I've added a new section listing book titles. Some of these novels have, shall we say, some "adult content," so I suggest you, dear readers, surf on over to Amazon.com via the links and check out the reviews to be sure they're to your liking in terms of subject matter. Don't be alarmed: they all fall under the category of "literary fiction"; I have to think that Charles Dickens would be writing about some of the same things if he were publishing today . . .

No comments: