Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It Must Be Said...


. . . that Al Gore ROCKS! (You can stop reading now, relatives-who-shall-remain-nameless-but-you-know-who-you-are.) I had the chance to see him give his "Inconvenient Truth" presentation in person on Monday, and I was riveted for the entire two hours. I'm probably one of the few people who haven't seen the film (me and the relatives who shall remain nameless), but I'm so glad I had the chance to see Mr. Gore live. Smart, charismatic, and passionate about this cause. No partisan politics here, just a plea for everyone to become educated about an issue of vital importance to future generations. Here are some related websites that I like:






The photo above? A gratuitous garden shot: this is lovely larkspur in my cutting garden. The larkspur is no more, however, having been pulled underground by marauding gophers. No, really--all of the plants have disappeared.

1 comment:

Various and Sunday said...

Ok, when you told me the gophers pulled down the Larkspur I had no idea how beautiful, healthy, and tall they were. They must be full and ready to move on by now! Go Go Away Gophers!